Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hidden Menages?

The other day I was watching television and surfing as I usually do. Flipping back and forth between channels and I saw both Indiana Jones & the Crystal Skull (yes, yes, I KNOW) and Star Wars Episode IV A New Hope (aka the freaking original!) were on.
Indiana Jones as a Dom? Hell yeah!
I watched Indy for a while and idly wondered what ever happened to Willie Scott (Kate Capshaw) from Temple of Doom. I have no idea if they addressed it but I got to thinking it would be interesting if Indy, Marion and Willie had a menage. Don't you think? I can see it. And you KNOW how good he is with that whip. My, my, my. The possibilities boggle the brain.

Then I flipped to Star Wars (the Harrison Ford connection is totally coincidental, I promise) and got to wondering if Lucas didn't intend for the Luke, Leia, Han love triangle to become a menage at some point. I'm sure there are tons of fanfic sites out there that have already done this but the way they interact with their bodies and eyes just makes me wonder. Toss in that slave outfit and you've got one lucky Leia. I can see Han being a total Dom while Luke would be more Beta but still with a core of steel. Uh-huh... That's what I'm talking about.

This got me to wondering about other potentially untapped menages. First one that came to mind: Dracula, Mina and Van Helsing. Mmm, good golly Miss Molly.

How about Eragorn, Arwen and Legolas?

Rhett, Scarlet and Ashley. I think Ashley would be the total submissive for Rhett and Scarlet. Oh the jollies they'd have with him!

Beast, Belle and Gaston? Nah, Gaston is too much of an ass.

Rocky, Adrian and Apollo Creed.

Captain Jack Sparrow, Elizabeth Swann and Will Turner. Oh, that lucky, lucky girl. And she could take both of them down if she wanted.

Neo, Trinity and Agent Smith. Hmmm. There is no penis?

Iron Man, Thor and me! (hahahahahaha!)

During this wonderful onslaught of naughty wonderings, I saw a commercial for Liquid Plumr. It's totally a menage commercial. Two hot and sexy guys working on her plumbing. Snaking her drain and flushing her pipes? Oh yeah, bring it!  I know Liquid Plumr has received some flak for this commercial but I love it. The nuances are great from the 69 cent produce to the Barry White-esque voice over.

Perhaps it's because I've started writing menages that I'm see all sorts of delicious and sexy conspiracies but I'll totally take it. So what about you? What menage pairings do you see in the world today?

Happy reading,
Jennifer

3 comments:

  1. Kirk, Spock and... Uhura? Yeoman Rand?

    Wolverine, Captain America, and...me...LOLOL. (Hey, if you can play, so can I!)

    Oooo...the two brothers from Supernatural...and anybody.

    Buffy, Angel & Spike. Would be interesting to watch Angel and Spike duke it out for dominance. (g) I think Buffy would actually be the total top of that trio. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You missed Anders, Kara and Lee Adama from BSG. And sorry Spock wouldn't share, but might go along with Spock, Uhura and Nurse Chapel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How about Pinocchio, Snow white and Sleeping Beauty? The latter wouldn't be much help, being asleep, but Snow White sure would have so much fun with that big nose of his....oooh!

    ReplyDelete